• Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

To enjoy the Ford Fusion Forum's content, please click here to create an account.

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Hostistyle

Fusion 2.0 Titanium AWD White - Now in Brazil too!!

Hi guys!  :noobie:

Here are some pictures of my 2014 Ford Fusion 2.0L Titanium AWD, white-pearl. All optionals are present in this car.

I'm coming from a GM Cruze hatch-back 1.8L (144HP - ethanol) and it was a biiig upgrade for me.

HEre in Brazil it is imported from Mexico as well...but hopefully the taxation was decreased due to an agreement between the Mexican and Brazilian Governments.

Edited by Hostistyle

Hi guys!  :noobie:

Here are some pictures of my 2014 Ford Fusion 2.0L Titanium AWD, white-pearl. All optionals are present in this car.

I'm coming from a GM Cruze hatch-back 1.8L (144HP - ethanol) and it was a biiig upgrade for me.

HEre in Brazil it is imported from Mexico as well...but hopefully the taxation was decreased due to an agreement between the Mexican and Brazilian Governments.

Nice photos  :flirt: .  Don't know how I missed this thread before.  Do you have the Fusion wagon Brazil?

Nice photos  :flirt: .  Don't know how I missed this thread before.  Do you have the Fusion wagon Brazil?

No, we haven't. Actually SWs are not well accepted in the Brazilian car market anymore since 1990s, when wagons were "the most" . Nowadays the hatch-backs models are most sought than the sedans, just like GM Cruze. HBs are easier to park and more connected to the young people.