I live in Gastonia,NC right outside of charlotte. We have a few days below freezing with some rain. I have to leave my car outside since my parents take up the garage. So here are so cool pictures of the fusion frozen. First Picture and Second Picture
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:02 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:17 PM
Uouuuu, is so unthinkable for me!! Is easy to explain i live in Brazil!! Here it is easier to see the tire melt kkkk... Very cool!! Amazing pictures!!