Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
2011 fusion se window
Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:05 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 23 November 2015 - 11:30 AM
Please help!!! I have a 2011 fusion se the only problem I haven't been able to fix myself is the drivers side widow. It will roll down perfect when you go to roll it back up it goes down again. It will only roll down both ways. All the other windows work perfect. Makes no noise works great except for drive window.
Welcome to the forum, Abetschner!
Have you been to your dealer to get things looking up? Please let me know, along with your mileage.