I would really appreciate someone can tell me how many engine mounts are there in ford fusion 2007. I have seen videos about replacing it, it says only about the one near to coolant bottle. Is it possible to replace only the butadiene part of the mount instead of entire mount? Thanks!
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:55 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:10 PM
Replace the entire mount and OEM, generic parts no good.
Posted 16 May 2017 - 01:01 PM
hs anyone heard anything about polyurethane engine and tranny mounts ??
For 2009 FF SEL