• Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

To enjoy the Ford Fusion Forum's content, please click here to create an account.

• Custom Search

Fordo97

Grill and wheels!

I have a 2011 fusion sport. I got the tri-platinum white on my car. I'm keeping the stock rims on my car but I want to change the color. I was going to do satin black or Kingsport grey. I would be powder coating the rims... I can do this at work. I was also gonna change my caliper color and my grill color. But I need opinions for a white car... I feel like the black grill just looks "cheap" unless it's a real honeycomb grill which I've though of custom making one. But anyone have opinions or ideas!?

dude i think that would look dope

If you are not sure if the color of your wheels will give a nice contrast, use plastidip first. In this route, you can go back to stock appearance any time you want..

I'm in the same boat it's hard to figure out what color to put on a white car and how do you make one by yourself maybe you could tell me

This is what I did with my grill. Now I have to choose new rims. What should I get?

Thanks.

post-31238-0-56960700-1481248782_thumb.jpg

post-31238-0-41553700-1481248816_thumb.jpg

post-31238-0-53389600-1481248836_thumb.jpg

post-31238-0-17957400-1481248859_thumb.png

Number 2

I vote #2 as well. Have a paint shop pinstripe a red ring around the outer edge.