Custom Search

Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes. 

By becoming a member, you'll be able to:

• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!

Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!

Posted Image

Click here to register now

Guest Message by DevFuse

The official Ford Fusion Registry is live - more here.

Photo
- - - - -

What is the Ford Fusion Sport Forum?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   SeekingFF

SeekingFF

New Fusion Member

• Fusion Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • My Fusion:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Ford
  • Social Group: myfusion

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

What is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum?  Is that a new forum? The thing is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum looks dead.  There seems to be many official looking (with the Ford logo) forums for Ford Fusions.  Which one is the most active?  I posted a message in the welcome section of this section but did not receive any replies.  I used other forums in the past and replies were relatively frequent.    Can't you guys (is it Ford) stick to one forum for each model?

Edited by SeekingFF, 23 February 2016 - 01:05 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   akirby

akirby

Fusion Forum Fanatic

• 6,700 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Fusion Titanium Ruby Red

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:14 PM

Well there isn't much to discuss about it since it was just revealed last month and no additional details have been released.

These sites are not affiliated with Ford although the owner does work with Ford on forum names, etc.   The Fusion Sport forum was known as the Fusion ST forum initially.

I don't know the rationale behind having a different forum vs. just a section on this forum.

#3 OFFLINE   drolds1

drolds1

Fusion Forum Enthusiast

• 2,446 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 05:15 PM

What is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum?  Is that a new forum? The thing is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum looks dead.  There seems to be many official looking (with the Ford logo) forums for Ford Fusions.  Which one is the most active?  I posted a message in the welcome section of this section but did not receive any replies.  I used other forums in the past and replies were relatively frequent.    Can't you guys (is it Ford) stick to one forum for each model?

You may not have received a reply because you asked a question about odometer tampering in the Welcome  forum.  The heading for that section states:

Welcome!

Here's the place the introduce yourself, post photos of your Fusion, Milan, MKZ, Zephyr and say hello!

And that is the sole purpose of said forum. It's for new members to introduce themselves only.  Questions should be posted in the appropriate forum, as per their intended purpose.  Not everyone reads the Welcome forum.  You're much more likely to get an answer to question if it appears in the relevant forum. 

Your question will be moved to a more appropriate section

Custom Search

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·