• Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

To enjoy the Ford Fusion Forum's content, please click here to create an account.

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
SeekingFF

What is the Ford Fusion Sport Forum?

What is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum? Is that a new forum? The thing is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum looks dead. There seems to be many official looking (with the Ford logo) forums for Ford Fusions. Which one is the most active? I posted a message in the welcome section of this section but did not receive any replies. I used other forums in the past and replies were relatively frequent. Can't you guys (is it Ford) stick to one forum for each model?

Edited by SeekingFF

Well there isn't much to discuss about it since it was just revealed last month and no additional details have been released.

These sites are not affiliated with Ford although the owner does work with Ford on forum names, etc. The Fusion Sport forum was known as the Fusion ST forum initially.

I don't know the rationale behind having a different forum vs. just a section on this forum.

What is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum? Is that a new forum? The thing is the new Ford Fusion Sport Forum looks dead. There seems to be many official looking (with the Ford logo) forums for Ford Fusions. Which one is the most active? I posted a message in the welcome section of this section but did not receive any replies. I used other forums in the past and replies were relatively frequent. Can't you guys (is it Ford) stick to one forum for each model?

You may not have received a reply because you asked a question about odometer tampering in the Welcome forum. The heading for that section states:

Welcome!

Here's the place the introduce yourself, post photos of your Fusion, Milan, MKZ, Zephyr and say hello!

And that is the sole purpose of said forum. It's for new members to introduce themselves only. Questions should be posted in the appropriate forum, as per their intended purpose. Not everyone reads the Welcome forum. You're much more likely to get an answer to question if it appears in the relevant forum.

Your question will be moved to a more appropriate section