I was lucky to get this car so soon. The old Fusion hasn't even been payed off yet. That should happen this week.
Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:16 PM
- LIFusionSE likes this
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 13 June 2016 - 07:52 AM
Very nice! Did you post details on this one previously? Feel free to expound
Posted 13 June 2016 - 09:04 PM
My old 2012 Fusion SEL v6 was totaled. Only had it 5 weeks.
This one is a 2013 Hybrid, I'm not sure if it's an S or SE , I'm sure it's the base model, but it has Nav. What I wish it had that my old car had, is the heated seats.
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this