Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
Blower fan button on climate control module
Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:31 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 12 February 2017 - 08:46 PM
Disconnect your cigarette lighter feed and just apply a ground connection to the yellow-orange blower motor wire. If it doesn't run then you have an issue with the blower motor relay, F35 (40A), or less likely F45 (5A). If it does run, then it is probably the blower motor 'resistor' or the HVAC control itself.
Do you have the manual control or the dual zone automatic option?