What's New:
• How to tag someone in a post - more here.
• Create custom forum activity streams - more here.
• Change the forum view - more here.

• Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

To enjoy the Ford Fusion Forum's content, please click here to create an account.

• Custom Search

NBaker1042

Just purchased a 16 Ford Fusion

So just went to change my oil and saw there is a lot more than expected, I also when to replace some bulbs an found out I will have to remove the front bumper.. is there any simple ways around all that..?

Also wondering how do I put a picture on my Display background, it won't find anything connected to my phone but can play music and whatever else.

Secondly i have some nice fusion alloy rims, wondering if anyone would be looking to trade for some black spoke fusion rims, worth a shot, thanks.

No wallpaper in sync 3.

It has the ford emblem as a display or none at all.. I should be able to add something 😪

Several videos on YouTube on changing bulbs on Fusions. Most require removing the front cowl, but there are one or two that show that it can be done without. But, I think those that don't take the bumper off have small hands. Very tight fit for the head lights.

Right, i tried just by hand and couldn't even get inside the headlight to grab the bulb.. dissapointing. Returned the lights lol