Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
2011 fusion S " Check fuel fill inlet message "
Posted 18 March 2017 - 06:43 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 18 March 2017 - 08:32 PM
Posted 19 March 2017 - 01:45 AM
Many, many times - did you try a forum search? You can try cleaning it but you may need a new filler neck.
Good advice. Please use the 'Search' function before posting a question. As akirby says, this has come up numerous times before. Here's one of several discussions. We don't need to start another thread for the same topic. Therefore, this one is now closed.