Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
Ford SYNC 3 Update Brings Android Auto and Apple CarPlay Software Support to 2016 Vehicles
Posted 19 May 2017 - 08:05 AM
View the full article
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 May 2017 - 03:05 PM
Really great news! I have read a bunch of articles to see if I can get this to work on my 2016 Fusion Energi Titanium with Navigation. Some posts suggest I need to replace my USB hub which I don't mind doing, but the none of the recommended part numbers I have read online also include a SD slot which I currently have (and I think is used by my navigation). Anyone know about this? I would really, really like to get CarPlay in my car since I drive around the midwest 3 days week for work.