Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum
Like most online communities, you must register to create a topic, reply to a topic, post photos and more. Registration is free, simple and takes only a few minutes.
By becoming a member, you'll be able to:
• Choose your own social group icon
• Start new topics and reply to posts
• Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
• Create your own profile page and make new friends
• Send personal messages to other members
• Create a photo album and upload your own photos. . more!
Choose your Ford Fusion Social Group!
Click here to register now
2011 Ford Fusion DR - Blower Motor Wire (in passenger floorboard)
Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:29 AM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:17 PM
There's an extensive discussion on the blower motor and its wiring , with over 23K views, here. Please use the 'Search' function before posting a question. There's a good chance the question has come up before.
This thread is now closed as it duplicates an existing one. Any further discussion on the topic should be posted in the above-referenced thread.
- WWWPerfA_ZN0W likes this