• Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

To enjoy the Ford Fusion Forum's content, please click here to create an account.

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
RonRN18

Apple Watch and MyFordMobile

I have a 2016 Ford C-Max Energi and a 2018 Ford Fusion Energi. I am able to access both cars via my iPhone using the MyFordMobile app. I have no issue switching between the two cars via the iPhone app but I can't seem to figure out how to switch between the cars using the Apple Watch app. Does anyone know how I can switch between the two on the Watch? At the moment, I can only see/control my Fusion, but not the C-Max via the Watch.

3 minutes ago, RonRN18 said:

I have a 2016 Ford C-Max Energi and a 2018 Ford Fusion Energi. I am able to access both cars via my iPhone using the MyFordMobile app. I have no issue switching between the two cars via the iPhone app but I can't seem to figure out how to switch between the cars using the Apple Watch app. Does anyone know how I can switch between the two on the Watch? At the moment, I can only see/control my Fusion, but not the C-Max via the Watch.

OK... I just answered my own question, but I figured I'd answer it here, in case anyone is looking for it. I had to change which vehicle I was looking at on the iPhone. I just can't change it on the Watch.

Posted (edited)

I guess they figure most people aren't going to have two plug-in hybrids...

FYI to others, the MyFordMobile app only works with electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles I believe. For other vehicles you have to use the FordPass app, which does not currently have an Apple Watch app.

Edited by FusionDiffusion