• Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

To enjoy the Ford Fusion Forum's content, please click here to create an account.

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
Bret Cummins

Changing Seats in Fusion from Cloth to Leather

I currently have the “premium” cloth seats in my 2006 Ford Fusion. I was wondering if I could put used leather seats from another Fusion or Milan (2006-2009) into my Fusion SEL without problems. The only problem I could think of is the connections with the heated seats, I wouldn’t be able to use them but I didn’t know if the connection for the heated seats on the leather seats would cause an issue with installation.

1 hour ago, Bret Cummins said:

I currently have the “premium” cloth seats in my 2006 Ford Fusion. I was wondering if I could put used leather seats from another Fusion or Milan (2006-2009) into my Fusion SEL without problems. The only problem I could think of is the connections with the heated seats, I wouldn’t be able to use them but I didn’t know if the connection for the heated seats on the leather seats would cause an issue with installation.

The seat heaters have a separate connector which would  just remain unused. So no electrical issues that I can forsee.