• Welcome to the Ford Fusion Forum

To enjoy the Ford Fusion Forum's content, please click here to create an account.

• Custom Search

SteveA27

Any Questions... I work at a Dealer

So I finally found a scanner that could read airbag codes and it pulled up the code c1946 Seat Track Position Switch Circuit Open. Any help with what I need to do to fix that? Anything would be great! Thanks!

I purchased a new 2013 fusion, se. The book is confusing on the Navigation, evidently I don't have the navigation with my fordmytouch system. Sales person did not explain the car very well and I was not attentive enough. The book says there is a SD card that I can purchase, opt of course. But if I do not have the Navigation system will it do any good to purchase?

Second, it did not come with fog lights, can I put them in and is the wiring already there for them?

Thanks. jp

I purchased a new 2013 fusion, se. The book is confusing on the Navigation, evidently I don't have the navigation with my fordmytouch system. Sales person did not explain the car very well and I was not attentive enough. The book says there is a SD card that I can purchase, opt of course. But if I do not have the Navigation system will it do any good to purchase?

Second, it did not come with fog lights, can I put them in and is the wiring already there for them?

Thanks. jp

The SD card is what holds the navigation software.. You will still need other parts for the actual GPS portion of the set up. If you did not buy your car with Navigation, unfortunately.. You are SOL as for getting Navigation installed in an OEM manner. Ford doesn't offer it.

For your second question.. You can add fog lights, but the wiring is not present for them. Some Ford dealerships, may add these after the fact and some don't. If not, you will have to find an aftermarket shop that would head that type of build for you!

guys please help,

I bought a 2012 ford fusion hybrid and the steering is way heavy and has no center feel to it since I bought it.

yesterday I went to scan codes it came up with this:

U0100 CMDTCs lost communication with ECM/PCM A

U2101 CMDTCs control module configuration incompatible

and it has 2 fault codes for the PSCM-power steering control module .

any body please help is it expensive to fix??

the car isn't under warranty,it has only 200miles on it. warranty has been cancelled due to an accident,i bought it that way...

I have a 06' SE Fusion. I bought brand new. I have been having an issue with the instrument panel warning lights flashing. Everything from Brake to check engine, air bad, etc. I thought it might be the battery(replace in Dec.12'). The car runs fine, but the gauges drop down then back up(Tachometer, fuel, etc.). Any idea what's causing this? Dealer I bought is 1/2hr drive. I refuse to take to local dealer due too many bad reports.

Could be a wiring problem. Someone else reported pinched wiring to the gauge cluster.

Yes I need assistance immediately

2014 Ford Fusion se has a leak in cooling system and temperature gauge is all the way on hot. Even without the engine running. Coolant is disappearing but I don't where it's going. Sensor says engine coolant overtemperature. Last time that sensor said this a gasket was blown. And I had just bought it in 2015 when after 3mths a head was blown. I just hope it's not that again cause I no longer have a warranty for that. Please help!!!!!

Nothing we can do here. You need a mechanic to test and diagnose it.

If the vehicle is within Ford's 5/60 warranty call Ford for what should be a free tow to their nearest dealer.